International Crisis Group: Bosnia in post-war crisis
Bosnia is facing its worst crisis since the war ended in 1995, a leading international think tank has warned.
The International Crisis Group (ICG) said political crises were threatening to tear the state apart.
But it urged the international community not to try to block a forthcoming Bosnian Serb referendum.
The referendum aims to gauge support for the presence of an international high representative, imposed under the Dayton Accords after the war. ...
comments powered by Disqus
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China
- Francis Fukuyama is still bullish on where history is headed, but Americans should worry: republics can decay.