Cambridge scientist declares April 11, 1954 the most boring day in historyBreaking News
It's a bad day to be Abdullah Atalar, an engineering professor at Turkey's Bilkent University. That's because Atalar was born on April 11, 1954, which a Cambridge computer scientist has determined to be"the most boring day in history."...
The most boring day in history, apparently, or at least of the past 110 years, was April 11, 1954. The Telegraph notes that"on that day a general election was held in Belgium, a Turkish academic was born"--that would be Professor Atalar--"and an Oldham Athletic footballer called Jack Shufflebotham died. Apart from that nothing much happened."...
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide