Cambridge scientist declares April 11, 1954 the most boring day in historyBreaking News
It's a bad day to be Abdullah Atalar, an engineering professor at Turkey's Bilkent University. That's because Atalar was born on April 11, 1954, which a Cambridge computer scientist has determined to be"the most boring day in history."...
The most boring day in history, apparently, or at least of the past 110 years, was April 11, 1954. The Telegraph notes that"on that day a general election was held in Belgium, a Turkish academic was born"--that would be Professor Atalar--"and an Oldham Athletic footballer called Jack Shufflebotham died. Apart from that nothing much happened."...
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook