Osama bin Laden's son says his father is still aliveBreaking News
Mr Bin Laden, 29, said he still loved his father, but he does not want to be like him.
Mr Bin Laden also spoke about his love of American culture, saying that he enjoys Jim Carrey films, American football, rock music and even Laurel And Hardy....
comments powered by Disqus
Lisa Marconi - 7/18/2010
Omar is attempting to lead a Western life - he is either truly ignorant or feigning ignorance of his father's condition and whereabouts. It has been well established in intelligence circles that OBL is dead. Here is just some of the news we know:
Osama Bin Laden is dead since December 26, 2001. Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper
Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633
News of Bin Laden’s Death and Funeral 10 days ago
'Pakistan's president says he thinks Osama bin Laden is most likely dead because the suspected terrorist has been unable to get treatment for his kidney disease', writes CNN in connection with an interview with president Musharraf in 2002. The medical correspondent of CNN continues: '[...] renal dialysis -- talking about hemodialysis -- is something that really is reserved for patients in end-stage renal failure. That means their kidneys have just completely shut down.' Also the Afghan president Karzai thinks that Laden probably is dead, as he tells CNN in 2002. A few weeks later CNN writes that it is posession of Bin Laden's will, but the authenticity of the document cannot be proven. There even is an article that describes Bin Laden's funeral.
Pakistan’s president said his intelligence agencies believe Osama bin Laden may be dead...In an interview Monday with international media outlets, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari stated that his country’s intelligence agencies “obviously feel that he does not exist anymore,” but he didn’t explain how or when they reached that conclusion, and quickly qualified his comment by saying bin Laden “may be dead.”
Former Italian President, Minister, First Minister, and currently Italian Senator-for-Life, Francesco Cossiga, declared that, to his knowledge, "...the most important Italian magazine and newspaper editor will give proofs that the new Osama bin Laden video [sic] [...], in which there are threats against former Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi, is nothing but a fake, produced in Mediaset [Berlusconi's TV network] studios in Milan [...]. He also stated that "...all democratic circles in Europe and America, above all those of the Italian left-wing, know that the disastrous attack has been planned and executed by the CIA and Mossad...
Btw, scientists have discovered nanothermite explosive residue in the debris of the World Trade Centers
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)