Princess Diana book claims her driver was framedBreaking News
Australian journalist John Morgan claimed he was disclosing a “tidal wave of evidence” that undermined the official conclusion that her death was an accident.
The inquest into the death of the Princess concluded that she and her boyfriend Dodi Fayed were unlawfully killed through a combination of the gross negligence of their driver, who was speeding and was more than three times the French drink-drive limit.
The book alleges Parisian investigators bungled the inquiry and that documents prove that there was a second body in the morgue when tests were carried out.
He claims there were inconsistencies in the blood samples taken, errors in identifying the body and said key witnesses were not allowed to give evidence at the inquest.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools