Princess Diana book claims her driver was framedBreaking News
Australian journalist John Morgan claimed he was disclosing a “tidal wave of evidence” that undermined the official conclusion that her death was an accident.
The inquest into the death of the Princess concluded that she and her boyfriend Dodi Fayed were unlawfully killed through a combination of the gross negligence of their driver, who was speeding and was more than three times the French drink-drive limit.
The book alleges Parisian investigators bungled the inquiry and that documents prove that there was a second body in the morgue when tests were carried out.
He claims there were inconsistencies in the blood samples taken, errors in identifying the body and said key witnesses were not allowed to give evidence at the inquest.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans