AHA reports a surplus of $431,861 in the operational account
The AHA’s Annual Report for 2008 is now available online. It contains a preface from former AHA president Gabrielle M. Spiegel, reports from Council, lists of members (25-year, honorary, and life), and donors to the association. You’ll also find minutes from the 123rd business meeting, council decisions, and the financial report (PDF). Check out executive director Arnita Jones’s report for a broad overview of 2008. Find all of this and more in the 2008 Annual Report online.
comments powered by Disqus
- Roman Gladiators ate a mostly vegetarian diet and drank a tonic of ashes after training
- Massachusetts is celebrating the 250th anniversary of the wedding of John and Abigail Adams
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China
- Francis Fukuyama is still bullish on where history is headed, but Americans should worry: republics can decay.