AHA reports a surplus of $431,861 in the operational accountHistorians in the News
The AHA’s Annual Report for 2008 is now available online. It contains a preface from former AHA president Gabrielle M. Spiegel, reports from Council, lists of members (25-year, honorary, and life), and donors to the association. You’ll also find minutes from the 123rd business meeting, council decisions, and the financial report (PDF). Check out executive director Arnita Jones’s report for a broad overview of 2008. Find all of this and more in the 2008 Annual Report online.
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?