Drunk Boris Yeltsin was found outside White House in underpants trying to hail cab reveals ClintonBreaking News
The following night he was mistaken for a drunken intruder when he was discovered stumbling around the basement of his guest house by secret service agents.
The drunken behaviour of Yeltsin, who was known for his fondness for vodka and died two years ago aged 76, were revealed by former US president Bill Clinton.
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 9/23/2009
An obvious question is whether Ted Kennedy was involved, perhaps egging the old Russian on. Can you imagine the stink this would cause if George Bush had made this stupid revelation and where's the stink one expects when secret service agents divulge such information? This might be the silliest article ever published on HNN.
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook