Islam can't be compared with Nazi Germany
comments powered by Disqus
John D. Beatty - 9/16/2009
So, a heavily armed fascist global group, with a tradition of extirpating all those who disagree with them that goes back centuries, is incomparable to a heavily armed fascist country that rose in power over the course of a few decades and who in 12 years eliminated about 11 million?
I'd agree with that. Radical Islam is WAY worse.
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing