Islam can't be compared with Nazi Germany
comments powered by Disqus
John D. Beatty - 9/16/2009
So, a heavily armed fascist global group, with a tradition of extirpating all those who disagree with them that goes back centuries, is incomparable to a heavily armed fascist country that rose in power over the course of a few decades and who in 12 years eliminated about 11 million?
I'd agree with that. Radical Islam is WAY worse.
- Colorado Students Strip Naked in Protest of ‘Censorship’ of AP History Classes
- They should give this definition of History to all first year undergrads on their first day
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC