Islam can't be compared with Nazi Germany
comments powered by Disqus
John D. Beatty - 9/16/2009
So, a heavily armed fascist global group, with a tradition of extirpating all those who disagree with them that goes back centuries, is incomparable to a heavily armed fascist country that rose in power over the course of a few decades and who in 12 years eliminated about 11 million?
I'd agree with that. Radical Islam is WAY worse.
- Historian and raconteur Raychauduri dies in UK
- Group is drawing attention to the historic swath between Gettysburg and Monticello
- Conference delves into effects of climate change on native people
- History professor says the Vikings never came to Newfoundland
- NYT praises James McPherson for finding a way to remain objective about Jeff Davis