Cheney says documents show interrogations prevented attacksBreaking News
Cheney also criticized the Obama administration's decision to ask a federal prosecutor to determine whether U.S. intelligence agents violated the law in interrogations that some have equated to torture.
The former vice president spoke after the federal government released hundreds of pages of documents Monday related to the CIA interrogations of terrorism suspects.
comments powered by Disqus
Per Fagereng - 8/26/2009
Cheney wants us to believe he saved us from deadly attacks.
There's more evidence that he and Rumsfeld were pushing the interrogators to produce false confessions that Iraq was behind 9-11.
In other words, torture was used, not to find the truth, but to lies us into war.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”