Cheney says documents show interrogations prevented attacksBreaking News
Cheney also criticized the Obama administration's decision to ask a federal prosecutor to determine whether U.S. intelligence agents violated the law in interrogations that some have equated to torture.
The former vice president spoke after the federal government released hundreds of pages of documents Monday related to the CIA interrogations of terrorism suspects.
comments powered by Disqus
Per Fagereng - 8/26/2009
Cheney wants us to believe he saved us from deadly attacks.
There's more evidence that he and Rumsfeld were pushing the interrogators to produce false confessions that Iraq was behind 9-11.
In other words, torture was used, not to find the truth, but to lies us into war.
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies