Cheney says documents show interrogations prevented attacks
Cheney also criticized the Obama administration's decision to ask a federal prosecutor to determine whether U.S. intelligence agents violated the law in interrogations that some have equated to torture.
The former vice president spoke after the federal government released hundreds of pages of documents Monday related to the CIA interrogations of terrorism suspects.
comments powered by Disqus
Per Fagereng - 8/26/2009
Cheney wants us to believe he saved us from deadly attacks.
There's more evidence that he and Rumsfeld were pushing the interrogators to produce false confessions that Iraq was behind 9-11.
In other words, torture was used, not to find the truth, but to lies us into war.
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic