The historian behind the claim that Obama's in favor of death panels
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 8/19/2009
Oh, that is embarassing, isn't it? That and Newt Gingrich....
Michael Green - 8/19/2009
If that is a historian, clearly, we are using the word too liberally. I am not among those who think you have to be a trained professional to be a historian, or that all history has to be written and researched a certain way. But when we refer to someone as a historian when she wouldn't know a fact if it hit her in the nose with a 2x4 ....
- A grandmother’s trove of Civil War photos goes to Library of Congress
- Tribes See Name on Oregon Maps as Being Out of Bounds
- Holy Haystacks! Researchers Have Officially Discovered A New Monet
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- OAH denounces anti-gay legislation signed by Indiana governor
- Emory’s Leslie Harris says we should remember the racist roots of American colleges as we think about what went wrong at OU and other schools
- Stanford historian looks to the U.S. Postal Service to map the boom and bust of 19th-century American West
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library