The historian behind the claim that Obama's in favor of death panels
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 8/19/2009
Oh, that is embarassing, isn't it? That and Newt Gingrich....
Michael Green - 8/19/2009
If that is a historian, clearly, we are using the word too liberally. I am not among those who think you have to be a trained professional to be a historian, or that all history has to be written and researched a certain way. But when we refer to someone as a historian when she wouldn't know a fact if it hit her in the nose with a 2x4 ....
- Kissinger Memo from 1972: Make the North Vietnamese think Nixon and I are crazy
- How Much U.S. History Do Americans Actually Know? Less Than You Think.
- Ice cream cone named after Adolf Hitler on sale in India sparks anger in Germany
- Expressing Outrage over Attacks on Cultural Heritage of Iraq, General Assembly Unanimously Adopts Resolution Calling for Urgent Action
- Isis Palmyra demolition has begun with ancient God Lion statue destroyed
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize