The historian behind the claim that Obama's in favor of death panelsHistorians in the News
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 8/19/2009
Oh, that is embarassing, isn't it? That and Newt Gingrich....
Michael Green - 8/19/2009
If that is a historian, clearly, we are using the word too liberally. I am not among those who think you have to be a trained professional to be a historian, or that all history has to be written and researched a certain way. But when we refer to someone as a historian when she wouldn't know a fact if it hit her in the nose with a 2x4 ....
- Letters collection offers unique glimpse into ordeal of Australian aborigines
- War, More Than ISIS, Is Destroying Syria's Ancient Sites
- Pew Poll: Trust in government is at historic lows
- If "The Donald" Said It Happened, It Happened! And Don't You Forget It!
- Solved: the mystery of Britain’s Bronze Age mummies
- Anne Frank Faced Challenges Similar to Syrian Refugees, Richard Breitman Says
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economics historian, dies at 95
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project