The historian behind the claim that Obama's in favor of death panelsHistorians in the News
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 8/19/2009
Oh, that is embarassing, isn't it? That and Newt Gingrich....
Michael Green - 8/19/2009
If that is a historian, clearly, we are using the word too liberally. I am not among those who think you have to be a trained professional to be a historian, or that all history has to be written and researched a certain way. But when we refer to someone as a historian when she wouldn't know a fact if it hit her in the nose with a 2x4 ....
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests