The historian behind the claim that Obama's in favor of death panels
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 8/19/2009
Oh, that is embarassing, isn't it? That and Newt Gingrich....
Michael Green - 8/19/2009
If that is a historian, clearly, we are using the word too liberally. I am not among those who think you have to be a trained professional to be a historian, or that all history has to be written and researched a certain way. But when we refer to someone as a historian when she wouldn't know a fact if it hit her in the nose with a 2x4 ....
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Richmond split over Confederate history
- The World's Jewish Population Is Nearing Pre-Holocaust Levels
- Bernie Sanders’s Revolutionary Roots Were Nurtured in ’60s Vermont
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing