Teaching About 9-11Hot Topics
Click HERE for our most recent articles about 9-11.
Click HERE for our full coverage of 9-11.
Click HERE for tweets about 9-11.
- Eric Foner: Rethinking American History in a Post-9/11 World
- Ivan Eland: It's Not Because They Hate Who We Are
- Marilyn Young: How the Bush Administration Used 9-11 to Advance Its Agenda
- Irfan Khawaja:"Why Don’t Muslims Condemn Terrorism?"
- James Ottavio Castagnera: 85 Years Before 9-11 ... Manhattan Was Blasted in a Now Forgotten Act of Terrorism
- Gil Troy: We Lied. 9-11 Didn't Change Us
- Jim Downs: Historicizing 9-11
- Poll: Has 9-11 Changed the Way Historians Teach History? by HNN Staff
- Classroom Lesson Plans: Teaching About 9-11
- Dickinson College: The Clarke Center's Teaching 9-11
- What Should We Tell Our Children About 9-11?
- What Books Are Helpful in Understanding 9-11?
- Memories: September 11 Digital Archive
- Abstract: The OAH Special 9-11 Edition
- Resources: History of U.S. Interventions
comments powered by Disqus
John Edward Philips - 9/10/2006
Maybe because 9/11 was and still is used as an excuse for an unrelated US intervention in Iraq?
Dave Thomas - 9/10/2003
Why is there a heading about United States interventions associated with all the sites on 9-11.
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.