SOURCE: Lapham's Quarterly
by Lindsay M. Chervinsky
George Washington tries to give the public what it wants.
SOURCE: The Washington Times
November 30, 2019
by Andrew Blake
Trump may have beaten Lincoln as a "better president" to some GOP members, but 59% of GOP faithful say Reagan still was better than Trump
by Wendy Melillo
One lesson is already clear: We expect too much from polls.
by Robert Wuthnow (Interview)
It was in 1976 when pollsters suddenly discovered the evangelical vote.
- Boston Refused to Close Schools During the 1918 Flu. Then Children Began to Die
- Trump Won’t Win by Doubling-Down on his Racist Appeals but the Right’s Open Bigotry Comes at a Cost
- What to Stream: A Blazing Interview with Orson Welles By Richard Brody
- Trump’s Attack on the Postal Service Is a Threat to Democracy—and to Rural America
- Kamala Harris and the Growing Political Power of Black Women