SOURCE: The Washington Times
November 30, 2019
by Andrew Blake
Trump may have beaten Lincoln as a "better president" to some GOP members, but 59% of GOP faithful say Reagan still was better than Trump
by Wendy Melillo
One lesson is already clear: We expect too much from polls.
by Robert Wuthnow (Interview)
It was in 1976 when pollsters suddenly discovered the evangelical vote.
- How 22-Year-Old George Washington Inadvertently Sparked a World War
- Tension in the Middle East and populist presidents: what the world was like 100 years ago
- A brief history of presidential impeachment
- What Happens to News When Journalists and Historians Join Forces
- Why Haven't the Afghanistan Papers Gotten More Attention?
- The Radical Lives of Abolitionists
- National Security Archive Releases USCYBERCOM documents which shed new light on the campaign to counter ISIS in cyberspace
- Historian Jonathan Holloway will be named as Rutgers first black president
- The Twitterstorians Trying to De-Trumpify American History
- African Americans and Africa: A New Book about Black America’s Relationship with the Continent