by Rick Shenkman
Once again a president has been caught misleading the public about their health. In this Donald Trump is not unique.
by Peter H.R. Green, MD
Did Kennedy have celiac disease?
by Barron Lerner
Today, immediate revelations of illness are the norm among politicians.
by Laurence Leamer
Kennedy had his own heroic qualities in his refusal to live life as a semi-invalid.
- A farm boy became a fearsome warrior at Iwo Jima. And he did it with a flamethrower.
- Plymouth Rock vandalized with red graffiti ahead of 400th anniversary of Mayflower landing
- The enslaved people who built and staffed the White House: An afterthought no more
- Truman and Coolidge go up, Jefferson and Jackson go down. How history remembers presidents
- George Steiner: The Last Viennese Jew
- Renowned presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin finally takes on George Washington
- Legal Historian Jed Shugerman Says William Barr's Actions Are "Remarkably Not Normal"
- Historian Ruth Ben-Ghiat Quoted in Washington Post Article on Trump's Quest to Rewrite History
- This one-of-a-kind conference celebrates the real people behind the Underground Railroad
- Zara Steiner, distinguished scholar of diplomatic history, dies at 91