Originally published 01/20/2004
Peter H.R. Green, MD
Did Kennedy have celiac disease?
Originally published 12/30/2002
Today, immediate revelations of illness are the norm among politicians.
Originally published 11/26/2002
Kennedy had his own heroic qualities in his refusal to live life as a semi-invalid.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”