Originally published 04/09/2018
It passes off as fact the myth that Ted Kennedy allowed Mary Jo Kopechne to suffocate.
Originally published 04/07/2018
What really happened?
Originally published 03/09/2016
Walter G. Moss
We could use their mix of idealism and realism again.
Originally published 09/20/2010
Carter’s claim that he was victimized overlooks the fact that he made liberals many promises that he betrayed.
- Disclosed: Journalist helped defuse a budding conflict between the US and Cuba in 1964
- "People don’t realize": Trump and the historical facts he wants you to know
- Autism doctor Hans Asperger collaborated with the Nazis, new research shows
- University of Wisconsin, Madison to reckon with Ku Klux Klan history, but won't remove KKK member names from buildings
- School responds to assignment asking students to list 'positives' of slavery
- Is Sean Wilentz right that liberals believe in capitalism and progressives don’t?
- Mary Beard cut from US version of “Civilisations"
- Timothy Garton Ash: "We have six months to foil Brexit. And here’s how we can do it.”
- Why the Pulitzer Prize committee keeps ignoring women’s history
- No, we're not reliving the 1960s, says Harvard historian Arne Westad