SOURCE: NY Times
by Ron Cowen
A century ago, astronomers proved the general theory of relativity — and made him a global household name.
by Sylvester James “Jim” Gates, Jr. and Cathie Pelletier
2019 marks the 100 year anniversary of the eclipse that proved Einstein’s theory and ultimately catapulted him to fame.
by Andrew Robinson
Einstein was widely thought to be public enemy number one of the Nazis.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
His diaries reveal a xenophobic, misogynistic side.
SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Education
Einstein's papers will be made available in digital form by the digital-publishing-platform company Tizra.
- The Latest SCOTUS Case to Privilege Religion Over Civil Society
- A Look Back at the 747 as Boeing Delivers Last Jumbo Jet
- The Tradition of Overambitious Public Works in Mexico
- Dutch Villagers Find Hunt for Nazi Treasure Less and Less Charming With Passage of Time
- Review: New Book Worships the False Idol of the Responsible Corporation
- Zachary Shore: the Struggle Between Vengeance and Virtue in WWII
- Julia Schleck on The Function of the University Today
- The Bitter, Contested History of Globalization
- Prof. Hasan Kwame Jeffries on Consulting for Hip Hop at 50 Documentary
- Glenda Gilmore's Bio Shows Artist Romare Bearden Reckoning with the South