SOURCE: NY Times
by Ron Cowen
A century ago, astronomers proved the general theory of relativity — and made him a global household name.
by Sylvester James “Jim” Gates, Jr. and Cathie Pelletier
2019 marks the 100 year anniversary of the eclipse that proved Einstein’s theory and ultimately catapulted him to fame.
by Andrew Robinson
Einstein was widely thought to be public enemy number one of the Nazis.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
His diaries reveal a xenophobic, misogynistic side.
SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Education
Einstein's papers will be made available in digital form by the digital-publishing-platform company Tizra.
- Merrittocracy with Keri Leigh Merritt: Kevin Kruse on the 2020 Election
- Radical Protests Propelled the Suffrage Movement. Here’s How a New Museum Captures That History
- Not Every U.S. Presidential Race Has Been Decided on Election Day. Here’s What to Know About America’s History of Contested Elections
- Control, Alter, Delete:Hong Kong Activists and Academics are Hurrying to Digitize Historical Records
- Voter Fraud, Suppression and Partisanship: A Look at the 1876 Election