SOURCE: NY Times
by Ron Cowen
A century ago, astronomers proved the general theory of relativity — and made him a global household name.
by Sylvester James “Jim” Gates, Jr. and Cathie Pelletier
2019 marks the 100 year anniversary of the eclipse that proved Einstein’s theory and ultimately catapulted him to fame.
by Andrew Robinson
Einstein was widely thought to be public enemy number one of the Nazis.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
His diaries reveal a xenophobic, misogynistic side.
SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Education
Einstein's papers will be made available in digital form by the digital-publishing-platform company Tizra.
- These Portraits Revolutionized the Way Queer Women Were Seen in the 1970s
- “Decades in the Making”: How Mainstream Conservatives & Right-Wing Money Fueled the Capitol Attack
- What the FBI Had on Grandpa
- Franco: Melilla Enclave Removes Last Statue of Fascist Dictator on Spanish Soil
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti Obituary
- For Many, an Afro isn’t Just a Hairstyle
- With Free Medical Clinics and Patient Advocacy, the Black Panthers Created a Legacy in Community Health That Still Exists Amid COVID-19
- With a Touch of Wisdom: Human Rights, Memory, and Forgetting
- New Exhibit Reckons With Glendale's Racist Past as ‘Sundown Town'
- The Broken System: What Comes After Meritocracy?