by Mark Holan
James Smith, a scholar and advocate for the victims of Ireland's social service institutions including mother and child homes, reformatories, and the notorious Magdalen Laundries, warns that the government's attempts at compensation stifle openness and transparency.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong