US Rep. Barbara Lee was among the few opponents of giving George W. Bush authority to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. Her resolution to repeal that legislation now has more than 130 cosponsors.
by Paul W. Lovinger
The Framers' failure to defend war powers from the presidency has given us endless war. It's time to admit that failure.
- Biden Defends Bull Connor Analogy for Opponents of Voting Rights Bill
- Museum of Natural History in New York Removes Theodore Roosevelt Statue
- Another Hendrix Legacy Lawsuit: Family Seeks to Block Royalty Claim by Heirs of Bandmates
- A Texas-Born Princess and Former Scandalous Washington Wife May Lose Roman Villa in Epic Inheritance Fight
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?