Treason, the Death Penalty, and American Identity
by Carlton F.W. Larson
The only capital sentence for treason carried out under United States law shows the way that racism is embedded in the idea of national belonging.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida