by Steve Pyne
Outbursts of megafires resemble emerging diseases because they are typically the outcome of broken biotas – a ruinous interaction between people and nature that unhinges the old checks and balances.
- Rutgers Gets Mixed Results in Examining Connections to Slavery
- Virginia's Universities are Part of a Long Racial Reckoning
- Can an Official Government Account of Northern Ireland's Troubles be Credible?
- Why Conservatives Stay Mad at Higher Ed
- Mississippi Judge Refuses to be Gaslit about State's History in Abortion Rights Case
- David Olusoga: Support Historians in Culture War Crosshairs
- The Rise and Fall (And Rise?) of Labor
- We All Live in the John Birch Society's World Now
- US-Based Brazilian Historians Write Open Letter Protesting Bolsonaro's National Archivist Appointment
- Deborah Lipstadt Appointment to Global Antisemitism Monitor Blocked by Partisan Obstructionism