by Charles J. Holden, Zach Messitte, and Jerald Podair
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s expletive-laden dust-up with NPR reporter Mary Louise Kelly is on message for the Trump-led Republican Party. Whether he knows it or not, Pompeo is drawing from a playbook written a half century ago.
SOURCE: Informed Comment
by Juan Cole
Reason #1: Pompeo has openly stated that he intends to undermine the Iran Deal.
- Why are Historians at War with the New York Times?
- Labor Historian: Amazon's Warehouse Victory is a Big Step, But Just a Step
- John Mack Faragher on California History as American History
- Nicole Hemmer Reviews Martin and Burns's "This Will Not Pass"
- "We're Still Here": Past and Present Collide at a Native American Residential School