Review of "Nullification and Secession in Modern Constitutional Thought," edited by Sanford Levinson
by Daniel Lazare
"Nullification and Secession" is a survey of what happens when “constitutional dinosaurs” spring back to life.
- Racist Mural Puts Tate Galleries in a Bind
- "We're Going to Publish": The New York Times' Oral History of the Pentagon Papers
- ‘What the Hell Happened?’ Inside the Nikole Hannah-Jones Tenure Case
- Virginia Theological Seminary Pays Reparations to Descendants of Enslaved and Jim Crow Laborers
- Supreme Court Rejects Sentence Reductions for Minor Crack Offenses