Originally published 11/08/2017
Julian E. Zelizer
While he gets high marks for using his executive power to enact policy changes, by most measures, he is not doing well.
Originally published 10/20/2017
According to a Marist poll released on Thursday, 42 percent believe Trump’s legacy will be as one of the country’s worst leaders.
Originally published 02/24/2017
Walter R. Borneman
He came in as #39. Here’s why he deserves better.
Originally published 02/23/2017
What criteria should we use when ranking presidents?
Originally published 02/17/2017
Dwight Eisenhower moved into the top five for the first time, moving up from No. 8 in 2009 and No. 9 in 2000.
Originally published 03/06/2009
Polls and surveys: What experts are saying.
- New findings from Penn Slavery Project show how U. benefitted financially from enslaved labor
- Is it anti-Semitic for President Trump to call Chuck Todd ‘sleepy eyes’?
- Human Evolution: Walking Upright Evolved at Least 3.6 Million Years Ago—Long Before Modern Humans Appeared
- Why a primary challenge to Trump is likely to fail
- Smog and Disasters Spurred the Laws Trump Wants to Undo
- Feds charge controversial Kent State University professor Julio Pino with lying to FBI
- New Yorker publishes profile of H.R. McMaster just weeks after Trump fires him
- Dartmouth historian Matthew J. Garcia says conservative partisans in Arizona have taken over a civics school he once ran
- Berkeley’s Carolyn Merchant explains what ecofeminism is
- University of Southern California's David Kang says Korea is the only place on earth where the Cold War continues