Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think SoBreaking News
tags: Trump, ranking presidents
Almost half of Americans polled believe Donald Trump will be remembered as one of the worst presidents in U.S. history.
According to a Marist poll released on Thursday, 42 percent believe Trump’s legacy will be as one of the country’s worst leaders, while 16 percent think he will be remembered as a below average president.
In contrast, 7 percent believe the Republican businessman will go down as one of the best leaders in U.S. history, while another 11 percent believe Trump will be remembered as an above average president and 19 percent believe he will be thought of as an average president.
comments powered by Disqus
- Poland puts Berlin's WWII bill at 440 billion euros
- The five Sullivan brothers, serving together, were killed in World War II. Their ship was just found.
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism