H.R. McMaster on Trump's White House and American National Security (Video)Breaking News
tags: national security, Donald Trump
This is an excerpt from the "60 Minutes" interview. Follow the link at the bottom of this page to view the full interview on CBS.
H.R. Mcmaster was an eyewitness to the Oval Office tempest that forms President Trump's foreign policy. McMaster was national security adviser for 13 months beginning in 2017 and he brought a world of experience to the job. He graduated from West Point, led troops in combat, served multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. And, on the way to becoming an Army three-star general, he earned a Ph.D. in history. McMaster has written a new book called "Battlegrounds." The title refers to threats faced by the U.S. today and to skirmishes at the White House. The now-retired general is a disciple of neither political party. He told us the last few presidents, not just President Trump, have left the United States vulnerable in the eyes of those who would do us harm.
comments powered by Disqus
- Human Remains Found in Search for 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre Victims
- Ukraine Seeks UN Cultural Status for Beloved Borscht. A Culinary Spat with Russia Could be Brewing
- Shouting Matches, Partisan Rallies, Guns at Polling Places: Tensions High at Early-Voting Sites
- New PBS Documentary on New York Gossip Columnist Walter Winchell
- Northam Calls for VMI Investigation after Black Cadets Describe Relentless Racism
- Unions Seize on Ex-Cop’s Academic Flap in Push to Keep NYPD Misconduct Records Secret
- Collin College Professor’s Tweet About Vice President Sparks Debate Over Academia And Free Speech
- Webinar: Teaching Assistants in the Time of COVID
- Why Is America the World’s Police? (Review)
- AHA Issues Letter Defending AHA Member’s Right to Free Speech