How History Informs Our Current Crisis (Audio)Historians in the News
tags: public health, radio, pandemics, interview, COVID-19
As the country starts to reopen, Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson speaks with Julian Zelizer (@julianzelizer), professor of history and public affairs at Princeton University and a CNN political analyst, about this moment and how the past informs it.
This segment aired on May 26, 2020.
comments powered by Disqus
- Q&A: Historian Rick Perlstein on Media ‘Bothsidesism,’ and Why 2020 Definitely Isn’t 1968
- In Battleground North Carolina, Donald Trump Is Taking Jesse Helms’s Last Stand
- Misremembering the British Empire
- The Woman’s Fight: The Civil War’s Battles for Home, Freedom, and Nation: Washington History Seminar with Thavolia Glymph 11/4
- Maryland Archaeologists Unearth Jesuit Plantation’s 18th-Century Slave Quarters