How History Informs Our Current Crisis (Audio)Historians in the News
tags: public health, radio, pandemics, interview, COVID-19
As the country starts to reopen, Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson speaks with Julian Zelizer (@julianzelizer), professor of history and public affairs at Princeton University and a CNN political analyst, about this moment and how the past informs it.
This segment aired on May 26, 2020.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Latest SCOTUS Case to Privilege Religion Over Civil Society
- A Look Back at the 747 as Boeing Delivers Last Jumbo Jet
- The Tradition of Overambitious Public Works in Mexico
- Dutch Villagers Find Hunt for Nazi Treasure Less and Less Charming With Passage of Time
- Review: New Book Worships the False Idol of the Responsible Corporation