A New Film Compares Democrats to Nazis and Trump to LincolnBreaking News
tags: Lincoln, Nazi, Democrats, Trump, Dinesh DSouza, Death of a Nation
There were two marquee events scheduled on a recent Wednesday evening in northern Ohio’s Medina County.
For $9, the county fair hosted its annual “Rough Truck Contest,” at which car enthusiasts could, according to the attraction’s website, see the “4x4 equivalent of Cirque du Soleil” but without the “leotarded performers who flit around on stage.”
The other big draw was a $15 private screening of “Death of a Nation,” a new documentary film made by the recently pardoned conservative provocateur Dinesh D’Souza, which argues that the Democratic Party is composed of modern-day Nazis, racists and fascists who, if not for President Trump, would bring the collapse of the United States.
It was, unquestionably, a hit.
comments powered by Disqus
- Carl Reiner’s Life Should Remind Us: If You Like Laughing, Thank FDR And The New Deal
- A Teacher Held a Famous Racism Exercise in 1968. She’s Still at It.
- A Brief History of The Word ‘Redskin’ And How It Became a Source of Controversy
- Just How Little U.S. Students Learn About African American History — And Five Steps to Start to Change That
- Calling Racism A ‘Leftist Lie,’ White Vandals Target California Black Lives Matter Slogan
- When American Politics Turned Toxic (Review)
- Unions Are Essential for Eliminating Racism
- This Maine Governor Never Publicly Embraced the Klan, But He Never Disavowed its Support
- How a Lincoln-Douglass Debate Led to Historic Discovery
- Racist, Brutal Past or Hispanic History? Latinos Clash over Spanish Colonial Statues