A New Film Compares Democrats to Nazis and Trump to LincolnBreaking News
tags: Lincoln, Nazi, Democrats, Trump, Dinesh DSouza, Death of a Nation
There were two marquee events scheduled on a recent Wednesday evening in northern Ohio’s Medina County.
For $9, the county fair hosted its annual “Rough Truck Contest,” at which car enthusiasts could, according to the attraction’s website, see the “4x4 equivalent of Cirque du Soleil” but without the “leotarded performers who flit around on stage.”
The other big draw was a $15 private screening of “Death of a Nation,” a new documentary film made by the recently pardoned conservative provocateur Dinesh D’Souza, which argues that the Democratic Party is composed of modern-day Nazis, racists and fascists who, if not for President Trump, would bring the collapse of the United States.
It was, unquestionably, a hit.
comments powered by Disqus
- Depicting Japan in British propaganda of the Second World War
- Trump Claims ‘1917’ Pandemic Ended World War II—Which Began in 1939
- It Really Is Time to Get Rid of the Filibuster
- A Tale of Atomic Bombs and Paper Cranes: Harry Truman's Grandson Pursues Reconciliation
- The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II