Trump says he doesn’t take vacationsBreaking News
tags: Teddy Roosevelt, Trump
President Trump is expected to take a vacation from Washington this month to this Bedminster, N.J., golf club. Last year, he took a 17-day trip to the club. But don’t call these retreats “vacations.” Trump hates vacations.
“Don’t take vacations. What’s the point? If you’re not enjoying your work, you’re in the wrong job,” he wrote in his 2004 book “Trump: Think Like a Billionaire.”
comments powered by Disqus
- The Campaign to Cancel Wokeness
- The Untold Story of Queer Foster Families
- Trumpism Grips a Post-Policy G.O.P. as Traditional Conservatism Fades
- (Opinion) If Curtailing Racist Imagery in Dr. Seuss is ‘Cancel Culture,’ What, Exactly, is Your Culture?
- What The History Of 'Noose Road' Tells Us About Kansas, Race And The Lynchings Of Black Men
- Debunking the Myth of the Lost Cause: A Lie Embedded in American History
- How a Wave of Segregationist Tributes, from Streets to Schools, Entrenched the Idea of White Supremacy
- The Mega-Ode
- Why Biden’s Forceful Endorsement Of Labor Is The Strongest From A POTUS In Decades
- A Chapter In U.S. History Often Ignored: The Flight Of Runaway Slaves To Mexico