Dinesh D'Souza's next film to draw comparisons between Trump and LincolnBreaking News
tags: Lincoln, Trump, Dinesh DSouza
Conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza, who was recently pardoned by President Trump, is making comparisons for his next film between the Democratic resistance to Trump and how Democrats didn’t accept President Lincoln’s reelection during the Civil War.
“Not since 1865 have #Democrats so dramatically refused to accept the outcome of a presidential election,” the official Twitter account for D’Souza’s next film, “Death of a Nation,” stated on Monday.
“Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trump—and we—come together and save America for the second time?” D'Souza added Monday on his personal Twitter account.
comments powered by Disqus
- Calls for ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ to be Replaced With a New US National Anthem
- As Young People Drive Infection Spikes, College Faculty Members Fight For The Right To Teach Remotely
- A Push to Make Black History Classes a College Graduation Requirement in FL is Mostly Talk but no Action
- As Palmdale Grapples With A Hanging Death, Locals Recall The Area's Racist History
- A Surprising Role Model Emerges for Boris Johnson: F.D.R.
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing
- Did Rutgers Find The Perfect President For 2020? Meet Jonathan Holloway, Black Historian.
- In Search of King David’s Lost Empire
- Boston To Remove Statue Depicting Abraham Lincoln With Freed Black Man At His Feet
- Mount Rushmore Historian: Monument 'Is Like A Rorschach, It Says Different Things To Different People'