Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarizationHistorians in the News
tags: Ben Sasse
Sen. Ben Sasse is writing a book about the polarization of America.
The book is coming together during the 4 a.m. to 7 a.m. hours that Sasse devotes to reading and writing most days.
It's going to be titled "Them," with a subtitle of "Why We Hate Each Other and How to Heal," Sasse said Wednesday during a telephone interview from Washington.
Nebraska's first-term Republican senator first mentioned the book during an interview with KFAB radio in Omaha earlier in the day.
Last year, Sasse wrote a book titled "The Vanishing American Adult," which attracted a stream of favorable national reviews and was a New York Times Bestseller. ...
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama