Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for CongressBreaking News
tags: Holocaust denial, Antisemitic, white supremacist, Arthur Jones
Arthur Jones — an outspoken Holocaust denier, activist anti-Semite and white supremacist — is poised to become the Republican nominee for an Illinois congressional seat representing parts of Chicago and nearby suburbs.
“Well first of all, I’m running for Congress not the chancellor of Germany. All right. To me the Holocaust is what I said it is: It’s an international extortion racket,” Jones told the Chicago Sun-Times.
Indeed, Jones’ website for his latest congressional run includes a section titled “The ‘Holocaust Racket’” where he calls the genocide carried out by the German Nazi regime and collaborators in other nations “the biggest blackest lie in history.”
comments powered by Disqus
- 50 Years Later, Remembering Pong's Success
- The Origins of the "White Elephant" Party
- A Stranger's Gift: Family Photos from Before the Holocaust
- New School's Adjuncts Demand Better Pay in Increasingly Acrimonious Strike
- The Cole Family Land in Virginia Holds Incredible Uranium Wealth. Do Descendants of People Enslaved There Deserve a Share?
- The Fall of the American Fraudster?
- Texas Prof Wins John Lewis Award for Work Recovering History of Anti-Mexican Border Violence
- The Racist History of Family Separation, and the Lawyers Challenging It
- Behind America's Relationship to Exercise
- Study: Ashkenazi Jews Have Become More Genetically Similar over Time