See How Trump's Approval Rating Stacks Up Against Other Presidents After One YearBreaking News
tags: Trump, Approval Rating
President Donald Trump’s approval rating has ping-ponged between a low of 35% and a high of 45% during his first year in office — the worst record of any of the most recent seven presidents, according to Gallup.
Trump has incorrectly claimed that he has matched Obama’s approval rating at the same point in his predecessor’s presidency. But our analysis of Gallup approval ratings for the first 365 days of every presidency back to Jimmy Carter indicates that Trump is almost always at the back of the pack in the race for support from fellow Americans.
comments powered by Disqus
- It’s the 50th anniversary of the day Trump left college and (briefly) faced the draft
- Hitler Did Not Escape to the Moon or Argentina, He’s Still Dead, Study Concludes
- Former New Orleans mayor presented with JFK award for removing Confederate statues
- Which is the greatest 'witch hunt' in US political history?
- A Fake Site Posted an Apology for the Mormon Church’s History of Racism
- Yuval Noah Harari: Brexit will not halt drive to 'human unification'
- When did the Census begin to ask about citizenship?
- As historians and New York City educators, here’s what we hope teachers hear in New York City's new anti-bias training
- Historian's new book backs Taika Waititi's claims New Zealand is 'racist as f**k’
- Howard M. Sachar, GWU scholar and ‘trailblazer’ of Jewish history, dies at 90