The North Korean Nuclear Crisis in HistoryHistorians in the News
tags: nuclear weapons, North Korea
Mitchell Lerner is a professor of history at Ohio State University. David P. Fields is the deputy director for digital projects at the University of Wisconsin's Center for the Study of the American Constitution.
They were interviewed by the History News Network's Rick Shenkman on January 7, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association following their appearance on the panel, "The North Korean Nuclear Crisis in History."
comments powered by Disqus
- New findings from Penn Slavery Project show how U. benefitted financially from enslaved labor
- Is it anti-Semitic for President Trump to call Chuck Todd ‘sleepy eyes’?
- Human Evolution: Walking Upright Evolved at Least 3.6 Million Years Ago—Long Before Modern Humans Appeared
- Why a primary challenge to Trump is likely to fail
- Smog and Disasters Spurred the Laws Trump Wants to Undo
- Feds charge controversial Kent State University professor Julio Pino with lying to FBI
- New Yorker publishes profile of H.R. McMaster just weeks after Trump fires him
- Dartmouth historian Matthew J. Garcia says conservative partisans in Arizona have taken over a civics school he once ran
- Berkeley’s Carolyn Merchant explains what ecofeminism is
- University of Southern California's David Kang says Korea is the only place on earth where the Cold War continues