The North Korean Nuclear Crisis in HistoryHistorians in the News
tags: nuclear weapons, North Korea
Mitchell Lerner is a professor of history at Ohio State University. David P. Fields is the deputy director for digital projects at the University of Wisconsin's Center for the Study of the American Constitution.
They were interviewed by the History News Network's Rick Shenkman on January 7, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association following their appearance on the panel, "The North Korean Nuclear Crisis in History."
comments powered by Disqus
- How the Pandemic and Anti-Asian Violence Spurred 2 States to Change History Lessons
- Is Old Music Killing New Music?
- Will SCOTUS Take the Opportunity to Ban Race-Conscious Admissions?
- One National Republican Wants (Narrow) Action to Tighten up Electoral Count Act
- New Film "Munich" Offers Revised and (Somewhat) Sympathetic Portrait of Chamberlain
- The Toxic Goal Behind GOP Laws Restricting Teaching about Racism
- The Role of Liberals in the Neoliberal Turn
- Tracking the Increase in Educational Gag Orders
- How the Chinese Language Modernized
- Florida School District, Citing "Critical Race Theory" Concerns, Cancels Prof's Civil Rights History Lecture