The North Korean Nuclear Crisis in HistoryHistorians in the News
tags: nuclear weapons, North Korea
Mitchell Lerner is a professor of history at Ohio State University. David P. Fields is the deputy director for digital projects at the University of Wisconsin's Center for the Study of the American Constitution.
They were interviewed by the History News Network's Rick Shenkman on January 7, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association following their appearance on the panel, "The North Korean Nuclear Crisis in History."
comments powered by Disqus
- Raw Fish and Tapeworms: Ancient Latrines Reveal the Diets of Our Ancestors
- Sam Houston Could Soon Be Getting His Own Presidential Library
- Trump delays release of some JFK assassination files until 2021, bowing to national security concerns
- A Lynching Memorial Is Opening. The Country HasNever Seen Anything Like It.
- Gina Haspel’s CIA Torture File
- Historian Erik Loomis makes the case for a federal jobs guarantee
- Michael Beschloss says this isn't the most politically divisive time in America
- This is what happened when a historian with a rural background wrote favorably about gun control in the Washington Post
- Is Economics Going Back To The 1800s? Maybe So.
- Historian: Why destroying archives is never a good idea