Immigration Control and Resistance: Historicizing the Present Moment, a Conversation between Historians and ActivistsHistorians in the News
Luis Mancheno is an attorney with the Bronx Defenders. He was interviewed by the History News Network's Erik Moshe on January 6, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association after appearing on a panel assembled in the last few months to discuss immigration: "Immigration Control and Resistance: Historicizing the Present Moment, a Conversation between Historians and Activists."
comments powered by Disqus
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”