Immigration Control and Resistance: Historicizing the Present Moment, a Conversation between Historians and ActivistsHistorians in the News
Luis Mancheno is an attorney with the Bronx Defenders. He was interviewed by the History News Network's Erik Moshe on January 6, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association after appearing on a panel assembled in the last few months to discuss immigration: "Immigration Control and Resistance: Historicizing the Present Moment, a Conversation between Historians and Activists."
comments powered by Disqus
- New findings from Penn Slavery Project show how U. benefitted financially from enslaved labor
- Is it anti-Semitic for President Trump to call Chuck Todd ‘sleepy eyes’?
- Human Evolution: Walking Upright Evolved at Least 3.6 Million Years Ago—Long Before Modern Humans Appeared
- Why a primary challenge to Trump is likely to fail
- Smog and Disasters Spurred the Laws Trump Wants to Undo
- Feds charge controversial Kent State University professor Julio Pino with lying to FBI
- New Yorker publishes profile of H.R. McMaster just weeks after Trump fires him
- Dartmouth historian Matthew J. Garcia says conservative partisans in Arizona have taken over a civics school he once ran
- Berkeley’s Carolyn Merchant explains what ecofeminism is
- University of Southern California's David Kang says Korea is the only place on earth where the Cold War continues