Ken Burns’ ‘The Vietnam War’ Averaged 6.7M Viewers For PBS, Reached 34MBreaking News
tags: Vietnam War, PBS, Ken Burns, Lynn Novick
These ratings results mean The Vietnam War is the second-highest-rated Burns/Novick film of the past two decades, following The War in 2007, PBS boasted.
Burns’ best-known documentary for PBS, The Civil War, aired nearly three decades ago. Looking back across two decades also excludes some other well-known Burns/Novick docus for public broadcasting from the conversation.
comments powered by Disqus
- Jonathan Mirsky: Historian Turned Beijing Correspondent, Mao Fan turned Critic of Beijing
- John Shelby Spong, 90, Liberalizing Episcopal Leader
- Alabama Begins to Remove Racist Language from State Constitution
- Looking for the Gold Rush Town of Chinese Camp
- "The Eyes of Tammy Faye": When the GOP Got in Bed with the Christian Right