The Most Narcissistic Generation Was Born Between These YearsBreaking News
tags: Millennials, narcissism
People born between 1988 and 1994 — so-called “millennials” — are the most narcissistic generation ever.
At least that is their view and the view of both their parents and grandparents.
Not that the label sits well with them, new research finds.
Mr Joshua Grubbs, a millennial himself who led the research, said: “Millennials and older generations agree that millennials are the most narcissistic. They just disagree to the extent of the narcissism.”
People in the study rejected the idea that they were arrogant, excessively self-centred and vain: “Millennials generally object when the ‘narcissistic’ label is applied to them—it feels like a putdown.The only people that found the label acceptable were people who are actually narcissistic—and research shows there are very few of them.”
Instead, millennials tend to think of themselves as ‘individualistic’.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism