Originally published 09/27/2017
And they reject the label.
Originally published 05/08/2017
Mental health professionals have a 'duty to warn' about a leader who may be unfit to serve.
Originally published 02/06/2017
This Early 20th Century Southern Narcissist Populist with a Chip on His Shoulder Sounds an Awful Like Donald Trump
James C. Cobb
There’s one big difference between them. Tom Watson was just a senator. Trump can blow up the world.
Originally published 02/02/2017
If we’re to break out of the narcissistic cycle and solve the problems of which Trump is a symptom, we need to talk and think about it in the right way.
Originally published 03/28/2016
People born between 1988 and 1994 — so-called “millennials” — are the most narcissistic generation ever.
Originally published 11/14/2013
The study evaluated data on forty-two presidents.
- 43% of Americans still think the Iraq War was a good idea
- Only One Man Was Found Guilty for His Role in the My Lai Massacre
- Indian Children’s Book Lists Hitler as Leader ‘Who Will Inspire You’
- Who Owns the Vikings?
- Documents show that U.S. officials led Russian President Boris Yeltsin to believe in 1993 that NATO wasn't expanding
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89