Video of the Week: Sidney Blumenthal & Sean Wilentz on “The Hidden History of American Politics"Roundup
tags: Sean Wilentz, Video of the Week, Sidney Blumenthal, American Politics
Former political aide Sidney Blumenthal and prominent historian Sean Wilentz of Princeton University explore the role party politics has played in America’s enduring struggle against economic inequality, as seen through pivotal figures such as Thomas Paine, Abraham Lincoln, and W.E.B. Du Bois. Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates. Sidney Blumenthal is a former aide to President Bill Clinton; a long-time confidant to Hillary Clinton; and a journalist.
comments powered by Disqus
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law
- How One Amateur Historian Brought Us the Stories of African-Americans Who Knew Abraham Lincoln
- History Coalition asks historians to "Urge Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus"
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics