How Will Obama Be Graded By History?Breaking News
tags: Obama legacy
If Obama’s current approval rating of 57 percent holds through Friday, he would rank behind only Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Dwight Eisenhower and John F. Kennedy since World War II. Based on a simple linear model, that rating indicates experts will ultimately rank Obama about 12th among all presidents (the 95 percent confidence interval predicts his rank would fall between 6th and 19th).
comments powered by Disqus
- You Can’t Be the ‘President of Law and Order’ if You Thrive on Chaos
- Law Professor Criticized After Reading Racial Slur In Class
- Chicago 1968: Blood Outside the Arena (Reprinted from 8/28/1968)
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- If Trump Is Caligula, There Could Be Some Unexpected Benefits
- Q&A: Historian Andrew Kahrl On The Segregation History Of Lincoln Beach And Plans To Reopen It
- Rutger Bregman on His Intellectual Journey and the Problems of the Speaking Circuit
- National Protests over George Floyd's Death was 'Conflagration Waiting to Happen'
- George Floyd’s Death and the Long History of Racism in Minneapolis