How Will Obama Be Graded By History?Breaking News
tags: Obama legacy
If Obama’s current approval rating of 57 percent holds through Friday, he would rank behind only Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Dwight Eisenhower and John F. Kennedy since World War II. Based on a simple linear model, that rating indicates experts will ultimately rank Obama about 12th among all presidents (the 95 percent confidence interval predicts his rank would fall between 6th and 19th).
comments powered by Disqus
- "People don’t realize": Trump and the historical facts he wants you to know
- Autism doctor Hans Asperger collaborated with the Nazis, new research shows
- University of Wisconsin, Madison to reckon with Ku Klux Klan history, but won't remove KKK member names from buildings
- School responds to assignment asking students to list 'positives' of slavery
- Lost in Battle, Found by Amateur Sleuths: An ‘Unknown’ Marine
- Is Sean Wilentz right that liberals believe in capitalism and progressives don’t?
- Mary Beard cut from US version of “Civilisations"
- Timothy Garton Ash: "We have six months to foil Brexit. And here’s how we can do it.”
- Why the Pulitzer Prize committee keeps ignoring women’s history
- No, we're not reliving the 1960s, says Harvard historian Arne Westad