Protesters comparing Donald Trump to Hitler demonstrate outside US embassy in LondonBreaking News
tags: Hitler, election 2016, Trump
Dozens of activists turned out to express their distaste for the President Elect, waving signs that read: “No to racism, no to Trump”.
The group, who appeared to be calling for the election result to be overturned, branded Mr Trumps campaign “the most racist election campaign in generations”.
The group which organised the protest, Stand Up to Racism, said their action was aimed specifically at Mr Trump’s claim that he would ban all Muslims from entering America, calling it “dehumanising”.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”