Protesters comparing Donald Trump to Hitler demonstrate outside US embassy in LondonBreaking News
tags: Hitler, election 2016, Trump
Dozens of activists turned out to express their distaste for the President Elect, waving signs that read: “No to racism, no to Trump”.
The group, who appeared to be calling for the election result to be overturned, branded Mr Trumps campaign “the most racist election campaign in generations”.
The group which organised the protest, Stand Up to Racism, said their action was aimed specifically at Mr Trump’s claim that he would ban all Muslims from entering America, calling it “dehumanising”.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama