Lethbridge professor of Native American Studies accused of anti-Semitism suspendedBreaking News
A professor alleged to be promoting conspiracy theories and denying the Holocaust has been suspended without pay by the University of Lethbridge.
Anthony Hall is suspended pending the outcome of an internal investigation into possible violations of the Human Rights Act, university officials said in a statement.
B'nai Brith Canada called for Hall's termination after questions about an anti-Semitic Facebook post made on his page by a third party. The group also alleges the professor uses his academic credentials to deny the Holocaust and promote various conspiracy theories.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism