German students dressed like Hitler made to visit Argentina Holocaust MuseumBreaking News
tags: Holocaust, Hitler, Argentina Holocaust Museum
German students in Argentina who wore Adolf Hitler mustaches and Nazi swastikas will have to visit a Holocaust Museum with Jewish students after the groups brawled.
Several students from Buenos Aires' Lanus Oeste German School fought with students from Buenos Aires' ORT Jewish School during a visit to the resort city of Bariloche in the Andes mountains.
Three of the German students were immediately sent back to Buenos Aires after the brawl during a party in a dance club, La Nacion reports.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority