A short history of political plagiarismBreaking News
tags: election 2016, plagiarism, Trump
Melania Trump’s speech at the Republican convention bore more than a passing resemblance to that delivered by Michelle Obama at the 2008 Democratic convention. In following very close to parts of someone else’s speech, the would-be first lady was in good company. Joe Biden, the US vice-president, was famously caught out, as were others.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority