Hitler had a secret disabled younger brother, historian claimsBreaking News
Adolf Hitler had a disabled younger brother who died of hydrocephalus when the Nazi dictator was three years’ old, a historian has claimed.
Florian Kotanko said he has discovered documents proving that Hitler had a secret brother who died seven days after his birth after suffering from a build-up of fluid on the brain.
Mr Kotanko claimed that the discovery raised the possibility that at the age of three, Hitler was aware of his mother’s pregnancy and could have been influenced by the possible memory or knowledge of his disabled brother.
comments powered by Disqus
- Disclosed: Journalist helped defuse a budding conflict between the US and Cuba in 1964
- "People don’t realize": Trump and the historical facts he wants you to know
- Autism doctor Hans Asperger collaborated with the Nazis, new research shows
- University of Wisconsin, Madison to reckon with Ku Klux Klan history, but won't remove KKK member names from buildings
- School responds to assignment asking students to list 'positives' of slavery
- Is Sean Wilentz right that liberals believe in capitalism and progressives don’t?
- Mary Beard cut from US version of “Civilisations"
- Timothy Garton Ash: "We have six months to foil Brexit. And here’s how we can do it.”
- Why the Pulitzer Prize committee keeps ignoring women’s history
- No, we're not reliving the 1960s, says Harvard historian Arne Westad