Suspected Arson Fire Damages Bill Clinton’s Childhood HomeBreaking News
tags: Bill Clinton
A fire that damaged the childhood home of Bill Clinton is suspected to be arson.
Officials in Hope, Ark. are investigating the blaze, which broke out at about 3:20 a.m. Friday, CBS News reports. The building, where the 42nd president spent the first four years of his life, is a designated National Historic Site.
comments powered by Disqus
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law