Evidence Proves Hitler Had Only One TesticleBreaking News
A German historian claims to have discovered written proof verifying the myth that Adolf Hitler had only one testicle.
In a new book published on Friday, Prof. Peter Fleischmann of the University of Erlangen says that he found proof of the German dictator's undescended testicle in a file from Landsberg Prison, where Hitler was jailed after the abortive Beer Hall Putsch in November 1923.
The file contains the report of a medical examination conducted on Hitler after his arrest by Dr. Josef Brinsteiner, Landsberg Prison's medical officer. The report records: “Adolf Hitler, artist, recently writer,” as being “healthy and strong” but suffering from “right-side cryptorchidism.”
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism