World Net Daily to Publish David Barton's Discredited Book of JeffersonHistorians in the News
tags: David Barton
Related Link HNN's coverage of David Barton's controversial book
David Barton, who runs one of Ted Cruz's Super PACs, is republishing his book on Jefferson first pulled from publication by Harper Collins Christian due to numerous historical errors. The book was also voted least credible history book in print by the readers of the History News Network.
He first said Simon & Schuster would publish the book but they declined and now Barton has lined up World Net Daily to publish it.
comments powered by Disqus
- It’s the 50th anniversary of the day Trump left college and (briefly) faced the draft
- Hitler Did Not Escape to the Moon or Argentina, He’s Still Dead, Study Concludes
- Former New Orleans mayor presented with JFK award for removing Confederate statues
- Which is the greatest 'witch hunt' in US political history?
- A Fake Site Posted an Apology for the Mormon Church’s History of Racism
- Yuval Noah Harari: Brexit will not halt drive to 'human unification'
- When did the Census begin to ask about citizenship?
- As historians and New York City educators, here’s what we hope teachers hear in New York City's new anti-bias training
- Historian's new book backs Taika Waititi's claims New Zealand is 'racist as f**k’
- Howard M. Sachar, GWU scholar and ‘trailblazer’ of Jewish history, dies at 90