Undercover Republican Goes Hillary-Hunting in Clinton LibraryBreaking News
tags: Hillary Clinton, election 2016
He arrives at the large glass building each day at 9 a.m. on the dot, walks past two giant animatronic dinosaurs, and goes through security.
For the rest of the day, he’s behind enemy lines.
In some ways the dinosaurs—part of a temporary exhibit at the William J. Clinton Presidential Library—are fitting, since he spends his day looking into the past.
Hillary Clinton’s past, to be exact.
comments powered by Disqus
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency