Undercover Republican Goes Hillary-Hunting in Clinton LibraryBreaking News
tags: Hillary Clinton, election 2016
He arrives at the large glass building each day at 9 a.m. on the dot, walks past two giant animatronic dinosaurs, and goes through security.
For the rest of the day, he’s behind enemy lines.
In some ways the dinosaurs—part of a temporary exhibit at the William J. Clinton Presidential Library—are fitting, since he spends his day looking into the past.
Hillary Clinton’s past, to be exact.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority