Controversial anti-gun ad explains each gun's bloody historyBreaking News
tags: guns, anti-gun ad
A publicity stunt where prospective gun-buyers are told about the graphic history of each weapon has enraged US conservatives.
The hidden camera video shows the reactions of customers at a fake gun store set up in New York City, where state laws would usually prevent such a store from opening.
'The Gun Shop' has every kind of weapon an enthusiast could want, from simple revolvers to assault rifles - but there's a catch.
Each gun has a brutal history, explained on its tag and by the 'salesman' in the video, who is a paid actor. ...
comments powered by Disqus
- A load of gold worth up to $54 million went missing during the Civil War. There may be a break in the case.
- How American High Schools Teach The Iraq War
- The waves of feminism, and why people keep fighting over them, explained
- Florida to replace Confederate statue in US Capitol
- 43% of Americans still think the Iraq War was a good idea
- University of Chicago’s Hanna Holborn Gray has written a memoir
- Historians’ assessment of Obama’s legacy
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm