Conservative student website assails ASU's Matthew Whitaker for alleged plagiarismHistorians in the News
tags: plagiarism, Matthew Whitaker
HNN Editor: On June 26 Campus Reform published the following story. Campus Reform is a project of the Leadership Institute, which says it's been "training conservative activists, students, and leaders since 1979." Whitaker, a professor of history at Arizona State University, has been the subject of numerous media reports. See here and here and here.
comments powered by Disqus
- A 1911 Report Set America On a Path of Screening Out ‘Undesirable’ Immigrants
- Think it’s strange that immigrants are in the army?
- The story of Donald Trump’s grandfather, who came to the U.S. as an unaccompanied minor
- At Summit Meetings, Kremlin Often Tried to Steamroller U.S. Presidents
- How A Tariff Loving Utah Senator Became A Cautionary Tale About Protectionism
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency
- Ridley Scott to Adapt Israeli Author's "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" Into a Movie