Chicago History Museum Becomes First Museum In America To Crowdsource An ExhibitBreaking News
tags: Chicago, Chicago History Museum
Crowdsourcing is all the rage these days and the Chicago History Museum is hopping aboard the speeding bandwagon with relish. The History Museum is asking guests and fans online to come up with an idea a new exhibit—the first museum in the country to seek public opinion in creating an exhibition....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism